“T&C Management achieves best-in-class solutions for owners through ethical and moral decisions. Ever-changing environments require well-crafted, decisive, decision making ability. At T&C Management LLC, property profitability and stability, goodwill in the community, and resident pride are focal points for success. Enriching the human experience through innovation and technical prowess creates affordable housing for all.”
Who Is T&C Management?
T&C Management is a full service property management company with a personal touch. We work hard to protect your property, obtain qualified tenants and maximize your rental income. We also interface with the best vendors and service providers to keep your property in maximum operating condition. Since 2005 T&C Management has seen major growth.
We attribute our growth to the relationships we build through our vast knowledge of the Albuquerque area and by addressing the specific needs of both tenants and owners.
“T&C Management’s Vision is affordable housing for everyone, with a paying resident in every unit we manage.”
Why Choose T&C Property Management Company?
T&C PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY can provide customized solutions to property owners, corporate occupants and investors. This allows us to maximize your income, reduce your risk and protect your investment. Our “In-Depth” level of knowledge in the property management arena derives from over 40 years of commercial property ownership and supervision.
We understand the extensive requirement of managing single-family rental properties through large apartment complexes. The day-to-day attention and a wide range of expertise required can be overwhelming for a single owner; however, the Owners of T&C MANAGEMENT have provided these services to the communities of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho and has since 1979. We have the experience and resources to achieve your rental property goals.
Listed below are just a few of the advantages of working with the professionals at T&C Management.
Peace of Mind from Day-To-Day Ownership
- 24 Hour Emergency Line Service
- 24 Hour Emergency Repair Service
- Advertise and Show Property to Prospective Tenants
- Screen All Incoming Residents
- Prepare, Renew and Renegotiate All Leases
- Detailed Move-In and Move-Out Inspection Report With Photographs
- Ongoing Monitoring and Inspection of Property to Insure Safety
- Report All Incoming Rents and Deposits Monthly
- Account and Document All Outgoing Expenses and Deposits
- Coordinate and Validate All Repairs
- Prepare CPA/IRS Formatted, Monthly, Quarterly, and Year-End Statements
- Represent on Behalf of the Owner, All Legal Issues Concerning Residents
- Make Payments on Any or All Mortgages, Tax, Insurance, and Utilities
- Coordinate and Monitor Security Services
- Coordinate All Common Area Maintenance and/or Landscaping
- Coordinate All Resident Improvements and/or Remodeling
- We Maintain High Occupancy Rates